Episode Title: 3X10 The New Neverland
Podcast Number: 195
3×10 The New Neverland – First Thoughts “Good and Bad Moments, Focus on the Wrong Thing, Old is New – Really???”
Important Topics Discussed
A. OPENING WITH STORYBROOKE:
• Eric works at the Cannery.
• Belle becomes “Emma”-like and brought Eric and Ariel together. Snow began the process of bringing Ariel and Eric together.
B. THE JOLLY ROGER RETURNS TO STORYBROOKE:
• There was a large celebration when the ship returned.
• Similar to when people return from being deployed.
• Everyone was cheering and hugging, ready to greet everyone that came back from Neverland.
• Wendy’s brothers were very excited to see her. It appeared as if Wendy was nervous.
• How will the Lost Boys fit in? Where will they be staying?
• Rumple and Belle’s reunion was very sweet. Rumple knew that he was in trouble.
• He tells Belle, “That is the last time I’m not listening to you.”
• Rumple seems to be learning that you’re not in charge in a relationship; it’s half and half.
• Bae meets Belle for the first time.
• Everyone seems to fit in with everyone within the subgroups.
• Bae hands Rumple his cane and Rumple says, “This is a reminder of the man I was.”
• It seems like Rumple’s limp is gone now that he got off the ship.
• Perhaps it’s because he has embraced who he really is.
• Does Eric remember anything from his former Fairyland life?
• Everyone is excited and happy to see everyone besides Regina.
• Snow speaks up and says that they would not be here without Regina’s help.
• This is a huge contrast from season two; everyone would have forgotten Regina.
• Will Bae go home with the Darlings?
• Regina seems to put her revenge away against Snow and Charming.
• She seems to realize that there is more to life than being hateful.
• However, Regina seems to be very shy.
C. FAIRY TALE LAND FLASHBACK
• Snow is very angry about Regina’s stopping her wedding and can’t let it go as she and Charming prepare to go on their Honeymoon.
• This takes place right after the wedding.
• Charming seems to have a very good way of talking to females who are upset.
• Snow and Charming visit her palace. It is very beautiful.
• Charming rescues Snow from being so sneaky.
• The dwarves are very protective of Snow. That could be a constant problem for Charming.
D. PAN/HENRY IN STORYBROOKE
• Pan (as Henry) wants to punish Felix to make his family believe he is actually Henry.
E. BELLE AND RUMPLE IN STORYBROOKE
• Belle is like Charming; she can calm Rumple.
• She tells him that all the things he worried about do not need to be thought about.
• Rumple tells Belle that he chooses a future with her over power, the dagger, everything.
• WHERE IS RUMPLE’S SHADOW AND DAGGER?
F. NEAL AND HOOK IN STORYBROOKE
• Hook says he’s backing off of Emma.
• Bae says he hid Henry’s book for him.
• Neal says, “Thanks, man!”
• Hook says this won’t work in Neal’s favor because Neal left Emma and Hook didn’t.
• He seems to be planning for the future.
• Everyone seems to be making plans for good and not revenge.
G. TINK AND REGINA IN STORYBROOKE
• Tink and Regina have an apology outside of Granny’s.
• They go up to the Blue Fairy and demand Tink get her wings back.
• Regina is being kind and trying to get other people to get kind too.
• It’s really cool to see Regina turning into this new person.
• Tinkerbell still doesn’t beleive in herself so Blue refuses to believe in Tink.
• Blue is supposed to be kind but she is being cruel.
• She calls Tink ‘Green’ and Regina demands she call Tinkerbell by her name.
H. NEAL AND EMMA IN STORYBROOKE
• Emma sees through Neal’s desire to date her.
• He says that if she wants to come eat lunch tomorrow at the same time he will be, then he would eat with her. If she didn’t, he would stop.
I. FAIRY TALE LAND FLASH BACK
• Snow tells him she is glad he talked her into this (when really, she talked him into it)
• Coy Snow was very obvious.
• She tries to go after Medusa.
• Charming meets Snow on the road.
• The cave looks like the ruins of a temple.
• If you cut of Medusa’s head, you can use it as a weapon.
• Charming told Snow that he will go with her; not that she can’t go.
J. EMMA AND REGINA IN STORYBROOKE
• It’s awesome to see Regina and Emma working together.
• Regina tells Henry, “Let’s go home.”
• She told this to him last week when he was a baby as well.
• Regina tells Pan/Henry that magic is not the answer.
K. PAN IN STORYBROOKE
• Peter Pan takes the Shadow from the sail of the ship.
• The shadow looks like the wraith from Season 2.
L. FAIRY TALE LAND FLASH BACK
• Medusa is immortal but you can cut her head off.
• Charming and Snow have an intense conversation about how she feels that he is siding with Regina.
• “Killing her isn’t going to solve anything.”
M. RUMPLE IN STORYBROOKE
• Rumple makes the elixer to save Charming.
• He says there is no charge since they’re all in the family.
• He also says that, should he need a favor, he would expect Charming to help him out.
N. CHARMING AND EMMA IN STORYBROOKE
• “Life is made up of moments, good and bad, and you should focus on the good.”
• Charming talks to Emma when she stands up Bae.
O. HOOK AND TINK IN STORYBROOKE
• Hook begins hitting on Tink.
• Tink wants nothing of it.
• They come outside and see the shadow taking Blue’s shadow & she is ‘gone.’
P. FAIRY TALE LAND FLASH BACK
• Charming gets Medusa’s attention by saying, “Hey.”
• Snow takes the wrong swords into battle.
• Medusa is ugly.
• Henry’s book has the letters O U T highlighted. Charming says they need a way, “OUT.”
• The sword is a mirror as well.
• Charming gets stoned by Medusa.
Q. REGINA IN STORYBROOKE
• Regina takes “Henry” to her vault to keep him safe.
R. FAIRY TALE FLASH BACK
• Snow was talking to stone statue Charming.
• She says she will not leave him.
• Snow must kill Medusa to save Charming.
• She uses the shield to turn Medusa to stone.
S. EVERYONE BUT REGINA IN STORYBROOKE
• Henry/Pan was released from Pandora’s Box.
• Emma says, “When did we first connect–not when I first came to town–when we first connected?”
• Henry says it was in his castle and Henry said Emma wanted to give him his best chance.
• This is how they know he is really Henry.
• Rumple and everyone goes to Regina’s vault.
• Rumple cannot open the vault.
• Emma doubts everything and this is her biggest downfall.
• She thinks that she can’t be the savior and that she never gets a day off.
T. THE ENDING
• Pan is going to recast the dark curse.
• Magic is unpredictable in Storybrooke, so will the curse work the same way?
• There needs to be the heart of the thing you love the most. So who is the heart going to be from?
• In order to really do the curse, Pan would have to kill himself, since he only loves himself.
Thanks to Kelsey for these great show notes.
Connect with Us
We send #BigLove out to everyone
Remember to take what you need and pass it on
Thanks to everyone for listening, however you listen
Subscribe to the Podcast via iTunes
- iTunes link – http://www.OnceUponATimePodcast.com/itunes
Subscribe to the Podcast via RSS
- RSS feed link – http://www.OnceUponATimePodcast.com/RSS
- Send an Email – feedback@OnceUponATimePodcast.com
- Leave a Voicemail – 657-333-0626
Connect With Us
Support us on Amazon
We received a small percentage when you use the following link
- Our Amazon affiliate Link – OnceUponATimePodcast.com/Amazon
Wanna Learn More About Us?
- About Us Page – Here
Wanna Join our Crew?
- Join our Crew – Click here, Matey
Are you a Oncer that enjoys writing blog posts?
We are accepting guest post submissions for consideration for our blog or podcast use. We cannot pay you, but we will give you site credit.
- Send blog post submissions for consideration to – feedback@OnceUponATimePodcast.com
Are you a Oncer that does voice acting?
We are always looking for voice actors for consideration for our comedy bits for podcast use. We cannot pay you, but we will give you site podcast/credit. If you are interested, please send a sample of your work (Try to show your range. Imitations of OUAT characters are a plus, so are various accents, etc) to the link below.
- Send voice acting sample for consideration to – feedback@OnceUponATimePodcast.com
Are you a Oncer that writes comedy scripts?
We are always looking for comedy writers and comedy script doctors for consideration for writing or our short comedy bits for podcast use. We cannot pay you, but we will give you site podcast/credit. If you are interested, please send a sample of your work to the link below.
- Send comedy script(s) sample for consideration to – feedback@OnceUponATimePodcast.com
- RSS feed link – http://www.OnceUponATimePodcast.com/RSS