As we ponder what chilly trouble Elsa will bring to Storybrooke, what else can a Oncer do while we wait for Season 4 to being? Here are some ideas;
1. Rewatch the Once Upon a Time series. It’s great to go back and revisit Storybrooke, Boston, The Enchanted Forest, New York, again for the “first time”. Even though we know where a series is at the end of Season 3, it’s fun to see where things started and see how things all connect together (so far).
2. See and hopefully get a chance to meet and get a picture or autograph from an OUAT cast member at a convention (hopefully) near you: http://www.onceuponatimepodcast.com/cast2014
3. Enter the world of Cosplay: http://cosplaytutorial.com/index.php
4. Visit the town where Once Upon a Time is filmed. Note: There are no guarantees that you will see any filming, but if you are lucky and do, it is very, very cool. Note: Steveston is a lovely town and the people there are even lovelier, even if there is no OUAT filming going on.
5. Listen to Disney, Once Again Podcast during the Once Upon a Time hiatus http://www.onceuponatimepodcast.com/disneyonceagain
6. Try your hand at some great apple recipes http://allrecipes.com/recipes/fruits-and-vegetables/fruits/apples/
7. Watch what Mr. Gold would watch, if he had a Pawn Shop in Las Vegas, that is Pawn Stars on the History Channel
8. Buy the Season 3 OUAT Blu Rays/DVDs when they go on sale on August 19th per http://www.ksitetv.com/castle/abc-studios-announces-dvd-release-dates-box-art/33012
9. Don’t let a Flying Monkey sneak up on you – Learn Archery http://www.learn-archery.com/
10. Like it or not, Elsa is coming to OUAT – are you ready for her? Learn Frozen secrets HERE